Blogger Birthdays

The site where you can find birthdays and add your birthday

2/08/2006

About Blogger Birthdays

On February, 7 2006 I was answering comments on my other website when I had the idea for Blogger Birthdays, and since my ideas are few and far between I decided to start Blogger Birthdays that same day.

My idea for Blogger Birthdays is to create a website where you can find your favorite blogger’s birthday with a link to their site and where other people can find your birthday and a link to your website. At Blogger Birthdays you can add your birthday and celebrate the birthday of your favorite Blogger. Who knows you might find a Blogger with the same birthday as yours.

Thanks for visiting Blogger Birthdays,
Wild Bill

Add Your Birthday


If you would like to add your birthday to the site, put a link on your site and add a comment to this post or email me at: Bloggerbday [at] gmail [dot] com. Please include name/nickname, birthday month and day, website name, and website URL.

example

Name/Nickname: Wild Bill
Birthday, Month: July Day: 15
Website Name: Blogger Birthdays
Website URL: http://bloggerbday.blogspot.com/

keywords: